Last updated: 24/03/2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access Our Service or parts of Our Service.
- “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- “Company” (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Oddin.gg s.r.o., registered office at: Na Okraji 335/42, Veleslavín, 162 00 Prague 6, Czech Republic, ID No.: 076 81 763, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, File No.: C 305033.
- “Cookies” are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- “Country” refers to the Czech Republic.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a smartphone or a digital tablet.
- “GDPR” means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
- “Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- “Website” refers to the Company’s website available at: https://www.oddin.gg/.
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. We collect, process and protect the following categories of Personal Data:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Company name
- Usage Data
- IP address
- Other Personal Data You share with Us
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of Our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit Our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of Our Service and Our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be "Persistent" or "Session" Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Some Cookies are placed on Your device directly by Our Website. Such Cookies and other files are necessary for the proper functioning of Our Website. If You block these Cookies in Your browser, Our Website may not function properly and as a result We may not be able to provide You with Our products and services. We will only inform You about the use of these Cookies. These Cookies help Us to:
- identify You when You navigate between pages of Our Website and on return visits (for example, so that We can remember Your login from a particular device and not ask You repeatedly for Your email and password);
- note that You have given Your consent to Us in accordance with this document;
- ensure security (for example, to investigate whether someone has misused Your connection to Our Website);
- record, investigate and fix malfunctions and non-functioning parts of Our Website.
Analytical and Preference Cookies
Based on Your consent, We may also store the following analytical or preference Cookies from Our Website on Your device which allow Us to:
- monitor traffic to Our Website, its individual pages, create statistics and reports and measure the effectiveness of advertising;
- show You different versions of Our Website when We are testing new functionality;
- customize the content of Our Website for You, for example, to show You preferentially the products You have already viewed and to show You other tailored offers on Our Website.
Third Party and Marketing Cookies
- This Website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping Us to understand how You use the Website and ways that We can improve Your experience. These Cookies may track things such as how long You spend on the Website and the pages that You visit so We can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics Cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this Website so that We can continue to produce engaging content. These Cookies may track things such as how long You spend on the Website or pages You visit which helps Us to understand how We can improve the Website for You.
- From time to time We test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the Website is delivered. When We are still testing new features these Cookies may be used to ensure that You receive a consistent experience whilst on the Website whilst ensuring We understand which optimisations Our users appreciate the most.
- As We sell products it's important for Us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to Our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these Cookies will track. This is important to You as it means that We can accurately make business predictions that allow Us to monitor Our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- Several partners advertise on Our behalf and affiliate tracking Cookies simply allow Us to see if Our customers have come to the site through one of Our partner sites so that We can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow Our affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide You for making a purchase.
- We may also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this Website that allow You to connect with Your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Linkedin, Twitter, will set Cookies through Our site which may be used to enhance Your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
- Some Cookies and other network identifiers on Our Website are operated in whole or in part by third parties. These parties have their own terms and conditions governing the use of network identifiers. Please read these policies as well:
- For more information on Linkedin’s rules, click here
- For more information on Google’s policy, click here
- For more information on Twitter’s rules, click here.
For more information about the Cookies We use and Your choices regarding Cookies, please visit Our Cookies Policy available at: oddin.gg/cookies-policy
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain Our Service, including to monitor the usage of Our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which We offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or reaching out to Us at email@example.com.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about Our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of Our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve Our Service, products, services, marketing and Your experience.
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of Our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Subject to the rules and conditions set forth in the GDPR, You are or may be eligible to the following rights in relation to Your Personal Data:
a). Right of access
You are eligible to request from Us confirmation, as to whether or not Personal Data concerning You are being processed and, if this is the case, You may access further information about such processing.
Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the applicable laws. However, where requests from You are manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive, We may either:
- charge a reasonable fee, considering the administrative costs of taking the actions requested; or
- refuse to act on the request.
b). Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
You are eligible to request from Us the erasure of Personal Data concerning You without undue delay and We shall have the obligation to erase such data without undue delay if all respective conditions are met under the GDPR. Please note that erasure of Your Personal Data may result in Our inability to provide You with Our services.
c). Right of rectification
You are eligible to request from Us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data concerning You.
d). Right to object
You are eligible to object, on grounds relating to Your particular situation at any time, to the processing of Personal Data.
e). Right of restriction of processing
You are eligible to request from Us the restriction of processing of Personal Data.
f). Right to data portability
You are eligible to receive Personal Data concerning You, which You have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and You have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from Us to which Personal Data have been provided.
g). Right to withdraw consent
You are eligible, where the processing is based on consent, to withdraw Your consent at any time. Such withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on Your consent before its withdrawal.
If You feel that Your Personal Data have been processed unlawfully, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and We will resolve the problem.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. A list of competent supervisory authorities in the European Union is available at https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/news/list-personal-data-protection-competent-authorities.
In the Czech Republic, the competent supervisory authority is the Office for Personal Data Protection. You can learn more at https://www.uoou.cz/en/.
Please keep in mind that We respond to all enquiries within 30 days. Any requested change, once We have verified Your identity and the request’s legitimacy, may take up to five (5) business days to take effect.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
We are committed to storing all Personal Data securely. Therefore, We have implemented adequate physical, technical and organizational measures and plans for protecting and securing Personal Data (which do not, however, deprive You of Your responsibility for taking adequate steps to secure Your data, particularly for the transmission of data). Our aim is to eliminate any unauthorized or unlawful processing of Personal Data as well as any accidental, unauthorized or unlawful accessing, use, transferring, processing, copying, transmitting, alteration, loss or damage of Personal Data.
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
By email: email@example.com