Marketing (Project) Manager
Contract as freelancer or employment contract
Na Okraji 42, Prague 6, 162 00, Czech Republic
Oddin.gg is No. 1 B2B choice for esports betting. It enables the growth of its partners through its end-to-end esports betting ecosystem. The partners can take advantage of its esports odds feed, risk management, iFrame solution, widgets, 24/7 content and marketing services. The company maximizes its partners’ profitability by combining machine learning algorithms with advanced data science. The company's multi-award-winning solutions power Betway, Yolo Group, EEG, Aspire Global, Altenar, Softswiss and many more sportsbook and platform providers on a global scale. The company is well funded (investors from Canada, US, UK, Singapore) and profitable.
Almost 100 people are part of the Oddin.gg family already.
We are looking for a senior colleague at the intersection of marketing and project management, who will have an immediate impact on the performance of the company. The ideal candidate will deliver marketing projects on time and in high quality and is strong in direct communication with the managing director, SEO and CMO. Critical is the ability to understand the scope of the work, the deliverables, the satisfaction of stakeholders, not only on-time, but in the right way to ensure successful marketing projects.
What will you be working on:
- Create, plan, and execute marketing campaign projects on time and within budget.
- Managing contractors.
- Manage a content calendar and schedule deadlines.
- Collaboration with copy-writers and graphic designers.
- Setting up and executing email campaigns, newsletter, LinkedIn posts, KPI´s reporting.
- Potentially helping with events organization
What is expected from you:
- Passion for esports
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Strong communication, influencing and leadership skills.
- Experience in project management, proven project delivery skills.
- Understanding of online marketing is a big plus: content e.g. SEA, Social, SEO, emailing,
- Experience in international B2B marketing, and the betting industry is a big advantage.
- Analytical skills, focus on details
- Ability to work around UTC +1 time zone (HQ is in Prague, Czech Republic)
What to expect:
- Starting as a small team and growing, but you will have support from external and internal colleagues.
- Nimble environment where everything can be implemented extremely quickly,
- get the things done attitude, no blaming “policy”, growing from mistakes approach.
- Every feedback from the employees and partners is considered for ongoing improvements.
- Huge opportunity to work at the intersection of two booming industries being esports and betting.
- Immediate impact on the performance of the company.
- Flat orgchart, speaking directly to co-founders and CEO.
- Participation on our vision to become No. 1 esports analytics company.