We are a start-up company operating in esport. We started as esports fun and we built a business from our common hobby. Our domain is match modeling, analysis, and working with the data we have on many levels. We are leaders in creating betting odds and working in a dynamic environment of rapidly changing trends in the esports world.
We develop the product for real-time modeling live esport matches and their analysis from which we define betting odds and statistics for games / titles such as Counter Strike, Dota2, League of Legends and many more. We use statistics analyses for data processing, machine learning and image processing, so that we achieve the best possible results in real-time. We deliver these results to B2B customers through our distributed applications, implemented with robustness and scalability in mind.
What will you be working on:
- You will be responsible for leading a smaller team, setting and evaluating goals and tasks.
- You will be responsible for the methodical leadership and team development, including recruitment.
- You will create and develop web applications.
- You will be using the GraphQL API.
- You will build the internal tools and improve our web services.
- You will constantly keep up with emerging trends and procedures.
- You will receive code reviews for your code and also do code reviews for other team members.
- You will write tests for your projects.
- And you will use serverless technologies.
- You can also participate in the development of our mobile and web application written in Flutter.
What you will need:
- Experience with leading a smaller team (at least 3 members team).
- Experience with setting and evaluating goals and tasks.
- Experience with methodical leadership, development and recruitment.
- Knowledge of Reactjs.
- Experience with REST API or GraphQL (advantage).
- To have a willingness to work in a team where we share and support other team members.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced and iterative development environment.
- And be open to learning new programming languages.
- Knowledge of Node.js programming language.
- Experience with gRPC and Protocol Buffers.
- Knowledge of GraphQL.
- You are familiar with Agile development.
What we offer:
- Work as a freelancer or based on an employment contract.
- Possibility to work from home, abroad or from the office in Petriny. (based on your preference).
- Multisport card.
- Meal Allowance.
- Contributions to language courses.
- 25 days of vacation and flexible working hours that you can adapt to your needs.
- We are currently looking for a company house abroad for our recreation.