We are No. 1 B2B choice for esports betting. It enables the growth of its partners through its end-to-end esports betting ecosystem. The partners can take advantage of its esports odds feed, risk management, iFrame solution, widgets, 24/7 content and marketing services. The company maximizes its partners’ profitability by combining machine learning algorithms with advanced data science. The company powers solutions for Betway, Yolo Group, EEG, Aspire Global, Altenar, Softswiss and many more sportsbook and platform providers on a global scale. The company is well funded (investors from Canada, US, UK, Singapore), profitable and has recently won Sigma awards in category Best esports product of the year 2022.
Almost 100 people are part of the Oddin.gg family already.
We are looking for…
an experienced and passionate Chief Marketing Officer to join our world-class team to drive the business expansion. Ideally for candidates with understanding of the B2B betting industry and esports as it is a huge advantage.
The ideal candidate is
- a solid communicator,
- has influencing skills,
- is strong in stakeholder‘s management,
- has a strong personality,
- is willing to experiment and give a passion into what (s)he does,
- a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute our long-term strategic vision.
What will you be working on:
- Implementing the company’s marketing strategy within the budget (s)he owns.
- Proactively comes up with ideas on how to support long-term business objectives and strategy.
- Understanding of the business, competition and market inside-out to properly communicate our value proposition and definition of our market positioning
- Work with various partners within betting industry to build Oddin’s position as an esports betting thought leader
- Key areas of responsibilities will include content, PRs, events, inbound & outbound marketing
- Possess the technical ability to create & articulate compelling & comprehensive value proposition with focus on value added, not just price
What you will need:
- 7+ years in high-growth, B2B Ecommerce or SaaS based companies,
- betting industry experience extremely welcome, passion for esports advantageous but not required,
- demonstrated leadership skills, both in building teams and influencing company direction,
- passion about customer success and technologies that impact companies and their customers,
- strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics. Can quickly synthesize disparate data into a ‘position’ and craft messaging that connects with a diverse audience of stakeholders; including customers and executives,
- demonstrated ability to dive into a product and become a champion and promote features, use cases, and value propositions to customers,
- proven ability to analyze reports, dashboards, data and other tools to make critical decisions and recommendations to help lead the company to achieve its objectives and goals.
Who you are:
- strong personality, a thought-leader partner to the founders,
- a hands-on, “can do” attitude, and a drive for outcome-focused performance,
- passionate self-starter, taking responsibility for progress and the tough choices it may require, constantly challenging the internal and external status quo
- effective communicator focused on building long-term network by establishing a positive and ongoing rapport,
- strong in providing valuable feedback and receiving one
- passionate about what can we achieved and where we are heading
- our industry is dynamic and ever-changing: thinking outside the box is a way to stay on top of things.
What to expect:
- starting as team of 2 and growing
- nimble environment where everything can be implemented extremely quickly,
- get the things done attitude,
- every feedback from the employees and partners is considered for ongoing improvements,
- huge opportunity to work at the intersection of two booming industries being esports and betting,
- immediate impact on the performance of the company,
- flat orgchart, speaking directly to co-founders and CEO,
- participate on our vision to become No. 1 esports analytics company