Business Development Manager
LATAM, Travel Time up to 25%
About the company:
Oddin.gg is No. 1 B2B choice for esports betting. It enables the growth of its partners through its end-to-end esports betting ecosystem. The partners can take advantage of its esports odds feed, risk management, iFrame solution, widgets, 24/7 content and marketing services. The company maximizes its partners’ profitability by combining machine learning algorithms with advanced data science. The company's multi-award-winning solutions power Betway, Yolo Group, EEG, Aspire Global, Altenar, Softswiss and many more sportsbook and platform providers on a global scale. The company is well funded (investors from Canada, US, UK, Singapore) and profitable. Almost 100 people are part of the Oddin.gg family already.
We’re looking for a Senior Business Development Manager to join our world-class team to drive the expansion of the business. The ideal candidate is well connected within the region with sportsbooks’ stakeholders and understands the potential of esports betting. The candidate possesses both sales and technical background that enables him/her to drive an engagement at the CXO level by discussing the technical advantages of Oddin’s solutions. He/she is a self-starter who is prepared to develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts and constantly deliver on the revenue targets.
- Onboarding new clients that will consume Oddin`s esports solution (odds feed, risk management, iFrame).
- Drive revenue by meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
- Work with various partners within the betting industry to build Oddin’s position as esports thought leaders.
- Possess the technical ability to create & articulate compelling & comprehensive value propositions with focus on value added, not just price.
- Manage contract negotiations and accelerate customer adoption.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Discuss improvements of existing offerings and solutions to meet existing and future clients’ demands.
- Extensive network of contacts, mainly with sportsbooks’ decision makers.
- Direct sales field experience in working with top enterprise accounts.
- Passionate self-starter, taking responsibility for progress and the tough choices it may require, constantly challenging the internal and external status quo.
- Effective communicator focused on building long-term networks by establishing a positive and ongoing rapport with both prospects and clients.
- Proficiency in English to communicate internally on a regular basis.
- Fluent in Brazilian Portuguese or Spanish and/or other local languages.
- Knowledge of esports is beneficial, but not required.
What to expect
- Nimble environment where everything can be implemented extremely quickly.
- No bullshit & get things done attitude.
- Every feedback from the employees and partners is considered for ongoing product development.
- Huge opportunity to work at the intersection of two booming industries being esports and betting.
- Immediate impact on the performance of the company.
- Flat orgchart, speaking directly to co-founders and CEO.
- Participating in our vision is to become the No. 1 esports analytics company.
- Competitive base salary (USD 5-10k monthly depending on the seniority) and highly motivating performance bonus scheme.